Friday, April 23, 2010

Money-Saving Friday

I'm a little swamped trying to get some much-needed applications together for the site, but I didn't forget you all.  Here are some great money-saving sites and posts to check out today:
Garden Savings
Ebates 
The Thrifty Mama
Surviving the Stores
Slick Deals
Coupon Mom
1 Sale a Day

Except for the Garden Savings and Ebates, these are blogs I check nearly every day.  If you haven't logged on to Google Reader yet, I highly recommend it.  It's a great place to keep track of all the blog sites you visit and is so user friendly.  I also have these sites posted in my Links section at the top of the blog for your convenience.  Ebates gives you cash-back on your online purchases, and yes, I mean cash (actually check).  I received my first rebate this past week.  Coupon Mom has some great pamphlets on couponing and money-saving.  If you are new to those areas, give them a read this weekend.  Now that you've made some new steps toward saving some green, go and have a great relaxing evening doing something you love.  You've worked hard all week, so take some time for you.  You are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment