Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sesame Tuna with Spicy Slaw

I'm running out of adjectives.  "Wow, this is a great dish!"  This was another 30 minute meal.  Okay, maybe an hour with marinating time, but the prep took a total of 10 minutes, tops!  That is what I call cooking: a gourmet meal, start to finish, in under an hour.  Can you believe it was only 236 calories?  Add the ear of grilled corn and you have a total of just over 300 calories.  I even got the tuna on sale for $5.99 a pound.  I think I deserve a pat on the back for this dinner.  See the link for the recipe.

  • Total calories per serving (6-oz. steak, 1 c. slaw): 236.5 g
  • Total fat: 3.4 g (sat. 0.7 g)
  • Cholesterol: 77 mg
  • Sodium:  550.6 mg(not including added salt to slaw)
  • Carbohydrates: 6.5 g
  • Fiber: 3.5 g
  • Sugar: 4 g
  • Protein: 41.2 g

Links:
  1. Sesame Tuna with Spicy Slaw

No comments:

Post a Comment