Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting started!

I kept waiting for a great time to start, but there is no time like the present.  Today will be my first day starting P90X!  Woo-hoo!  I can't wait to feel the burn!  Yesterday was a big gardening day.  I replanted the field peas and kicked up some extra dirt around all the seedlings.  Today I found my first strawberries.  I can't wait to eat those instead of the store-bought.  So here I go.  I will try to keep you informed of how I make the most of my crazy life by keeping healthy, eating well, and taking care of my family, all while remaining sane.  Keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. There are plenty of women that successfully manage to still
    looking stunning as they age. According to studies, it has
    different side effects associated with some antidepressant medication like Zoloft or
    Prozac. Finding TheRight Penis Extender penis enlargement facts Device.
    Indeed, it would be better in bed than Amanda Holden, 37, a
    judge on his other show Britain's Got Talent. Inadequate exercise, overeating and Constipation may contribute to this Piles/Hemorrhoids problem. Premature ejaculation is penis enlargement facts a confusing word.

    Also visit my web site male edge

    ReplyDelete