Thursday, July 29, 2010

Coming Soon...Grocery Store Savings Series

After popular demand, next week I will host a 5-part series on grocery store savings. The information can be a little overwhelming at first, but I tell everyone, "Start somewhere." If you even save $5 over your normal shopping, it's a beginning.  Just keep at it and in a few months you will be a saving guru!

I will also be giving away a coupon organizer at the end of the week.  If you are like me, organization is the key to sanity.  It may seem goofy to carry a notebook to the grocery store, but I have only received positive comments from shoppers and clerks alike.  The clerks especially are a lot more receptive to you if you are organized and not holding up the line.

So gear up to make your shopping simpler and cheaper, starting Monday.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment