Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Track Your Calories

I found a great new application to track your calories and fitness goals.  Fatsecret is an online and Droid or Ipad app that allows you to keep a constant check on your goals.  I have to admit that I HATE counting calories, but the bottom line is the only way to monitor your fitness goals are to track calories in and calories out.  I've struggled to find a user-friendly application that has a good search function.  If I look up chicken breast and have to wade through 100 options before getting to plain chicken, then it's not going to work.  Fatsecret is easy and, dare I say, fun!  I like playing on the computer, and this app feels more like a game than a chore.  Not only can you keep track of your calories, you can also make a customized cookbook, take fitness challenges, and record daily journal entries.  If you're wanting to see exactly where your calorie intake is coming from, this is the app for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment